Monday, June 8, 2009

Books and a Luau

Sunglasses Friday was an extremely busy day for me! At one, I went up to Maple Grove to visit Manda, and Angela and get my camera back. We met up at Borders. After we went to Hot Topic, as Lady Angela had never been there before. We had a lot of fun goofing around there! We then visited Claires, and I saw a lot of things that I want to buy! Unforunately I couldn't, since I didn't have any money! Angela had to go after that, so we started heading back. On the way we stopped by a pool of water, and she gave me a penny so I could make a wish! Her mom then came and picked her up, but thankfully Manda could stay! We walked around talking, and went back to Hot Topic and Claires. We left around four, as we were getting hungry. At six, I went up to my friends Church for an End of School Luau! It was a lot of fun! We played games, and I actually got hit with a waterballoon. We played Limbo, and I did fairly well. I made some new friends and I had a lot of fun! I'm glad she invited me!

No comments:

Post a Comment