Monday, June 8, 2009

My Soul: Music

Kanon I've always listened to music when I was little, in the car of my parents. But ever since I first really listened to it five years ago, Music has been ingrained deeply in my soul. It has also played a huge part in keeping me sane through all the turbulent years of my life. I love listening to the vocals, and the beat of it! I often will listen to a song simply for the beat of it! Likewise, I won’t listen to a song if the beat isn’t to my liking, regardless of the lyrics.
Music can create a second world. Much like a book. It can weave together stories, and sing about the most inspiring things! This world would be a very bleak place without it. Sadly though, most popular Music today has lost it's meaning and inspiration. So, from time to time I will make a post about some of my favorite artists or songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment