Monday, June 8, 2009

Summer at Last!

Today is my last day of school! And my final day of being a Junior. I'm glad it finally came! Now my friend, Manda, can stop making fun of me! Since she got out on may 19th. I'm quite excited! I have a few things planned for the rest of this week. On Friday I shall be travelling up to Borders in Maple Grove to visit a friend and get my camera back! It'll be nice to be able to take pictures for the blog. Later on Friday I'm going with a friend to her Church for an 'End of School Luau'. Hopefully that'll be fun. And on Saturday, I may be going to the beach with another friend, depending on the weather. I hope it's nice!! Later this month, there is Carnival and Parade in a nearby town. I've been waiting for it all year! I'm looking forward to a great summer! Now if only the wind would stop blowing...

No comments:

Post a Comment